Monday, March 27, 2023

Christian Eriksen provides promising update on ankle injury



  out until the end of April or start of May, and he recently teased his return in a post on Instagram, replacing a protective boot with trainers and then football boots.

Speaking to United's club channels, Eriksen discussed how his rehabilitation is going.

"Yeah, it is going well. I have just started being outside as you saw [on Instagram] with football boots on," he said.

"And then we take it from there, that is the next step. I have been in the gym for some weeks now and now it is time to do the next rehab session outside.

"I think earlier in my career I would have taken it [being injured] a lot harder than I do now.

"You learn later on that it's just part of your career. Sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. With this one particularly, when I can't do anything myself, when somebody came on to me, the mindset is just getting back as soon as possible in a healthy, strong way and not to get any setbacks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home